A Full-Service Law Firm for Businesses, Business Owners, and other Individuals
At Little Pedersen Fankhauser LLP, we provide effective, efficient, and results-oriented legal representation in the following areas:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – Attorneys Mark A. Fankhauser and John J. Little represent our clients in mediation & arbitration proceedings involving business disputes, trusts and estates, employment claims, and a wide range of other issues. We also have significant experience serving as third-party arbitrators.
- Appellate Practice – Our attorneys serve as appellate counsel for interim and post-judgment appeals in both the Texas state appellate courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. We will ensure that your claims are preserved and advocate vigorously on your behalf.
- Business & Commercial Law – At Little Pedersen Fankhauser LLP, Paul A. Mohtares represents entrepreneurs and companies of all sizes in all matters throughout the business life cycle. Our transactional services range from forming new entities to negotiating employment agreements to assisting with complex mergers and acquisitions.
- Estate Planning – When you are ready to plan for your family’s future, we can guide you every step of the way. We provide comprehensive estate planning services, including preparation of wills, establishment of a variety of types of trusts, business succession planning, and drafting pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Exempt Organizations – From obtaining initial tax-exempt recognition to fending off issues in IRS audits and appeals, we have substantial experience representing a number of educational institutions, charitable foundations, and other exempt organizations. Little Pedersen Fankhauser LLP stands alone amongst other Dallas law firms in this complex area of practice.
- Insurance Coverage Practice – Representing only policyholders (not insurance companies), we have obtained favorable outcomes for our clients in numerous insurance coverage disputes.
- Litigation – We handle litigation, both domestic and international. Over the years we have handled countless cases involving all types of business torts, breach of contract litigation, securities and corporate law matters, and other complex commercial issues.
- Probate & Estate Administration – When a loved one passes away, we can completely take care of all of the necessary estate administration procedures and ensure that the process is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Will Contests & Fiduciary Litigation – We also represent beneficiaries, trustees, and personal representatives in will contests & trust disputes. These cases are often time-sensitive and highly emotionally charged. We understand the nature of trust and estate disputes, and work diligently and effectively to ensure that your interests are served.
Discuss Your Needs with One of Our Experienced and Dedicated Attorneys in Dallas, TX
If you believe you may be in need of legal representation in any of these or any other related areas, you’ve come to the right place. To get started with an initial consultation, please contact us today.